All data is collected lawfully and maintained in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations, 2018.
Address: Gisela Graham Limited, 12 Colworth Grove, Browning Street, London, SE17 1LR
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 708 6381
How it's collected
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Mailing list / newsletter
- Personal data: email address, first name and last name
- Cookies & Data Usage
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web Browser Type and Version (automatically collected)
- Operating System (automatically collected)
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this website and the site you exit yo (automatically collected)
- Worldpay Payment Gateway (only transaction amounts etc., no credit card information is stored anywhere on our systems)
How your data is stored
All personal data is stored in a secure database which is not knowingly under threat from any security breaches. Should we know of any, we will report these to the ICO and yourself.
How Is The Data Used?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Our Google Analytics will only store your data for 36 months.
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation Act 2018.
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Improvement of our products / services
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail
Third party websites and services
Gisela Graham may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website. We will never sell your data to a third party.
How to request your data and erasure of your data
Under the GDPR laws brought in on 25th May 2018, Gisela Graham Ltd is compliant. Your rights now include:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com or call 020 7708 4956.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights).
Please be aware that we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Gisela Graham Ltd aims to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will be in contact to notify you.
Please be aware that we are not able to erase any of our stockist/customer data for legal and financial reasons and is not applicable under GDPR.