HOME & GIFT
Terms and Conditions.
GISELA GRAHAM LIMITED
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL SALES WITHIN THE EUROPEAN UNION. NO PART OF THEM MAY BE CONSTRUED OR INTERPRETED AS DEPRIVING EITHER THE BUYER OR THE SELLER OF RIGHTS GRANTED UNDER THE TREATIES GOVERNING THE OPERATION OF THE EUROPEAN UNION*
- NET PAYMENT OF THE INVOICE IS DUE WITHIN 21 DAYS OF ITS ISSUE. The Company will accept payment in Euros at par. Overdue accounts may be subject to an interest charge of 1.5% per month on any outstanding balances. All credit arrangements are at the Company’s discretion. The Company reserves the right to withdraw or vary credit facilities at any time. Payments can be made by :-
- 1.1 Cheque, bank transfer - please quote your account number as the payee reference and/or provide details of the Invoice(s) being settled.
- 1.2 Debit or Credit Card – please telephone +44(0)20 7708 4956 with your card details.
- No orders for individual items are accepted for less than the minimum quantities or multiples thereof. Prices charged will be those specified in the
Company Price List ruling at the date of despatch.
- The minimum total order accepted at any one time shall be as specified in the Company Price List ruling at the date the order is placed. Follow-on
orders, additional to an existing order, which are less than this amount may be subject to a small order surcharge.
- Carriage is paid on all orders for United Kingdom customers delivered within the United Kingdom unless the total order is less than the amount
specified in the Company Price List ruling at the time of despatch in which case a flat-fee delivery charge of £20 will be charged.
- All orders to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland will be charged a flat-fee delivery charge of £40 unless the total order is more than the amount specified in the Company Price list ruling at the time. For all orders paid in sterling and despatched within the EU or other
overseas territories, carriage will be charged at cost, in which case customers may nominate their own carrier to ship on an ex-works basis.
- The Company reserves the right to make partial shipments.
- On receipt of the goods the customer shall inspect the shipment; any claims for shortages or damaged goods must be reported at once and a written
claim made within seven days. Non-delivery of a consignment must be reported in writing within seven days of receiving the invoice. The
Company reserves the right to refuse claims if these limits are exceeded.
- Claims for damage in transit must be supported by the return of the items for which a claim is made, if requested. No goods may be returned for credit without prior authorisation. UNAUTHORISED RETURNS WILL BE REFUSED.
- Nothwithstanding delivery to the customer and the passing of risk in the goods, they shall remain the property of Gisela Graham Limited until payment in full has been received for these goods and any others which form part of the order concerned. In applying this term to all sales within
the European Union, the following conditions shall apply:-
- 9.1 Risk of damage to or loss of the goods shall pass to the customer at the time of delivery or when the goods have been tendered for delivery.
- 9.2 Title to the goods and all others which form part of the order shall only pass to the customer when Gisela Graham Limited has received in
cash or cleared funds payment in full.
- 9.3 Until that time, the customer shall hold the goods as a fiduciary agent and shall keep them in such a way that they may be protected, insured
and identified as the property of Gisela Graham Limited.
- 9.4 The customer shall be entitled to resell or use the goods in the course of business, but must be able to account for the proceeds of sale or
otherwise if so required.
- 9.5 Until title to the goods passes to the customer (and provided the goods have not been sold), Gisela Graham Limited shall be entitled at any
time to require the customer to deliver up the goods, and if the customer fails to do so, to enter upon the premises of the customer or any third
party where the goods are stored and repossess them.
- 9.6 The customer shall not be entitled to pledge or in any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness any of the goods which remain the
property of Gisela Graham Limited but if the customer does then all monies owing for those goods and any others which form part of that
order shall become due forthwith.
- 9.7 The customer may not assign the invoice pertaining to the goods for payment by any third party nor may it be repudiated on the grounds that
possession of the goods has passed out of the control of the customer.
- 9.8 The customer shall be liable for all charges arising from any dispute concerned the order or its invoices.
THE PLACING OF A ORDER EITHER IN WRITING OR VERBALLY IS UNDERSTOOD TO CONSTITUTE A CONTRACT FOR SUPPLY SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ANY ALTERATION OR CANCELLATION OR VARIATION SHALL BE IN
WRITING AND BY MUTUAL CONSENT, AND FOR WHICH THE COMPANY MAY MAKE A CHARGE.
* For orders despatched to customer outside the European Union please refer to the Company’s Special Export Terms of Business.
FOR “CHRISTMAS” AND “GIFTS”
- The minimum Christmas or Gifts order for United Kingdom customers despatched within the United Kingdom for which carriage is paid shall be £500.
- The minimum Christmas or Gift order despatched to the Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man or the Channel Islands shall be £600.
- All Christmas or Gift orders of more than £1,000 for despatch to the Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man or the Channel Islands shall be carriage free.
- The minimum Christmas or Gift order to be despatched to all other overseas territories shall be £1,000, all prices are ex-works.
1. The minimum Easter order for United Kingdom customers despatched within the United Kingdom for a single delivery date is £200, minimum order carriage paid shall be £350.
2. The minimum Easter order despatched to the Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man or the Channel Islands shall be £350, minimum order carriage paid shall be £600.
3. The minimum order for Easter despatched to all other overseas territories shall be £600, all prices are ex-works. Please Note – all order values quoted above are exclusive of VAT where applicable.